If you still haven’t heard of BetterHelp, you need to update your knowledge on the best online counseling platforms that are helping people with different sorts of mental health issues to regain normalcy in their lives. You have to pay a fixed amount every month in lieu of unlimited therapy that you can get from a licensed counselor in your state. You can choose the format of counseling that you want, whether it should be in the form of full-length messages or phone conversations or instant messages. Since 2013, the year in which it was founded, presently it has 2500 therapists and they have counselled more than 150,000 members.
BetterHelp – How do they work?
Once you sign up with BetterHelp, here are the things that will occur with you:
- As per your problems, you will be matched with the best counselor after you complete a proper round of questions and answers.
- You can write numerous messages to your counselor and you can always expect a reply from him anytime during the day.
- The new counselor will write to you introducing himself and speaking about the help he will offer you.
- If you want to, you can even schedule a separate time for instant messaging.
- You’ll receive a monthly call for any reason that you would like to discuss with your online counselor.
How will the patient know that he is happy with the therapist?
You should be informed beforehand that BetterHelp therapists are all licensed within the state and hence they’re entirely qualified to counsel. They are all a pack of dedicated professionals whose ultimate goal is to seek assistance of their clients. In case the counselor is not able to offer you the kind of assistance that you’re looking for, you can get a new request at any time and they will allot you a new counselor.
If you wish to get help from a male or a female counselor or a therapist who is an expert in marital therapy, you can select such traits. They are bound to give you the counselor of your needs.
Does the counseling occur over computer or over phone?
Well, that entirely depends on your choice, whether you want the interaction to be done through a desktop or a laptop or a tablet or smartphone. BetterHelp also has a well-designed app which has become common among mobile devices.
Therefore, when you’re suffering from any kind of mental illness like depression, anxiety or stress, you can seek help of BetterHelp to bid goodbye to stress. To learn more about BetterHelp along with its pros and cons, you can visit https://www.e-counseling.com/online-therapy/betterhelp-review/.